Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gathering la.... DUH....

Hey, you people... as in... 6Cs only...
Umm... you remember Jie Xin? ( Leng Giat Kim ) who went to Singapore? Well, she is coming back to Malaysia this friday... WOO... ( 29/8 ) So yeah, we are having a Gathering for her...

Venue: 1 Utama Shopping Centre
Time : 10am ~ 4 or 5
Date : 30/8/2008 (Saturday)
Meet at: Old Wings McDonalds


We'll be watching a movie so please bring some money for ticket & some more for your food blabla...
If you can come, please contact me... 012-6322151 or 03-78054298, if you only can come late, also tell me & tell me the time you're coming... MUST tell me the time you're coming so that we won't forget to buy your tickets & choose your time so won't crash...
DON'T give me craps like you're coming at 4 & going at 4... I'll kick your ass... lol...

You MUST tell me IF you can come so we don't have to wait... if you come LAST MINUTE can come but didn't tell us, just show up ON TIME... CANNOT be late cuz we may have booked tickets without you or we already start the movie...


x0x0,
xinyin.
(crap talker...)

No comments: