Saturday, August 23, 2008

Save The Poor Blog 6Cians!



This blog is almost dead! And I'm here to SAVE it!



As you can see, no one is bothering this poor dead blog already...how sad...But I'm here to blog my 1st POST! This is my 1st ever POST on a BLOG (not space)! So be grateful! No complains please...


Here I'll put a few pictures from the gathering I had LAST YEAR...Only a few people went..but it was quite fun(for me only, I'm not sure about others)...so, YOU ALL that went, you might be in the pictures...



This is THE GROUP picture of the GATHERING! See?







Wow..so many people on the see-saw...I'm worried...I wonder will it break..







What is everyone looking at? The BASKETBALL! WHERE IS IT?








oooOooOooo...They're twisting theirselves way TOO much...

Oh..The Scavanger Hunt..I wonder what they are holding...Could it be the BIG RED ANT that they supose to find?


Well, I think that's about all (not, I'm just lazy to post so much)...If you want more, just ask from me, I'll send to you through e-mail or messenger...I have vids too! Just ask, politely, then I'll only send XD...

And...

THANKS EVERYONE



For ALL The Fun



In standard 5 & 6...



~{N}atalie~

No comments: